CERTIFYING SCHOOL FOR AYURVEDA
- Indian Institute of Ancient Ayurveda
Affiliated to Swami Paramhansa Samsthana
(Under section 44 of MPR act. 1973 05/26/01/0897/10. Govt. of India)
- Arth Ayurvedic Institutions- Atreya
Affiliated to Atreya Ayurvedic Medical College, Bangalore
Dr Satyam tripathi
BAMS, MD (Yoga & Rehabilitation)
- A medical specialist in Yoga and Ayurveda- Qualified as Doctor of Medicine (MD) in Yoga & Rehabilitation from Yoga University.
- Qualified Ayurveda Physician by being awarded by Bachelors of ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) degree from Rajiv Gandhi University, Bangalore.
- Accounted 7 publications in International level which includes 2 chapters in books and 5 research publications in peer reviewed Indexed Journals Since Jan 2011.
- Working as a review editor in 3 peer reviewed International scientific journals.
- Had a working clinical experience as a Ayurveda-Yoga therapy consultant in a 250 beded research based Yoga-Ayurveda .
- Trained by the renowned physician of India and in well rated hospitals like- NIMHANS, Chanre Institute of Immunology, Narayana Hrudyalaya etc.
CODE OF CONDUCT & INSTRUCTIONS
Students’ code of conduct is to maintain a fine ambience of yoga and spiritual lore. Such an atmosphere will help the students to accelerate their growth and total personality development.
- Please report always at scheduled time.
- Those who report late by an hour and those who leave early by an hour will be considered only as observers and have to cover the attendance.
- No leave will be granted for any reason excluding medical emergency.
- To become an institute which trains and educates individuals as best teachers for yoga and Ayurveda principles, with long term field training and internship.
- Use of tobacco, smoking, alcohol etc in any form is forbidden.
- Cell phones/mobiles are banned in the Academic Areas.
- All programmes are compulsory.
- Yoga is a science and science should not be compared with any religion, its development is a service to mankind. Hence, learning yoga therapy is a training and education of another form of life science.
- During yoga practice sessions yogāsana dress (professional full body covered yoga uniform, like Kurtä for women with Trouser – Baniyān / T-shirt for men with trouser).
- Specific toilet requirements. (General basic toiletries will be provided).
- Writing materials.
- Yoga uniform and Yoga mat will be provided by school on payment
- Two passport-size photograph should be submitted by the candidate at the time of admission and another passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form.
- Marks card and Certificate copies from 10th std. to the highest examination passed to be attested with the application form.
- Library facility is available for reference.
- Course fee has to be remitted by DD, NETS, Master Card or Cash. DD to be drawn in favour of Union Centre Pte. Ltd Dehradun
Please Note: Course fee is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances
- Selfless work, forgetting one’s ego and relinquishing the desire for reward, brings immense mental peace and satisfaction. It expands one’s consciousness and relieves mental tension, which is the primal cause of most of the problems, we face. Hence voluntary work forms a part of the integral Yoga. The students and clients, therefore, should develop the proper attitude to enjoy self-help and serve others of the organization, for their own benefits.