Ayurveda Training Courses
Certificate in Ayurveda Principles (CAP)
- Eligibility : Everyone who wants to learn Ayurveda is eligible.
- Summary of Course : Allows the students to have basic information about ayurveda and Body type diagnosis.
- Duration (In hours) : 10 hr
Ayurveda Therapy Foundation Course (ATFC)
- Eligibility : Everyone who wants to learn Yoga is eligible.
- Summary of Course : Imparts skills in application of herbal supplements for restoring and promoting positive health and learning the etiology of selected disease with the help of research surveys and clinical observations in the context of Ayurveda
- Duration (In hours) : 60 hr
Ayurveda-Yoga Therapy Foundation Course (AYTFC)
- Eligibility : Everyone who wants to learn Yoga and Ayurveda is eligible.
- Summary of Course : Allows the students to have the basic idea of therapy and makes them aware about their limitations in giving generalized yoga or Ayurveda to diseased patients
- Duration (In hours) : 120 hr
Ayurveda Therapist Training Course (ATTC)
- Eligibility : Should have completed AFC or equivalent certifications from any Ayurveda institution.
- Summary of Course : Allows the student to be a junior therapist of Ayurveda to give the therapy to patients under the supervision of Ayurveda Consultant
- Duration (In hours) : 500 hr
Ayurveda-Naturopathy Therapist Training Course (ANTTC)
- Eligibility : Graduate from any stream+ AFC
- Summary of Course : Allows the student to be a Senior therapist of Ayurveda and natural therapy under the supervision of Yoga Consultant and can also train Junior therapists as Teacher.
- Duration (In hours) : 1000 hr
Ayurveda Lifestyle Practitioner Course (ALPC)
- Eligibility : Should have completed AFC+ATTC or equivalent certifications from any Ayurveda institution.
- Summary of Course : Allows the students to practice Ayurveda as Lifestyle practitioner and train Ayurveda Therapists
- Duration (In hours) : 1200 hr
Before signing up for the course, please have a preview of course from our trainers and understand full schedule and syllabus and rules – regulation etc. Website, brochure are information materials for public and if in case you have not read the same then school is not responsible for your ignorance and negligence.
Signing up the course form is a declaration that you have understood all criteria and you are aware of the all pros and cons of the course and with your full awareness, you are signing up for the course. You will not be able to get any refund or transfer of fees at any point of time during the course.
All kind of Yoga Ayurveda teaching, training and therapy can cause certain injuries.
Signing up for the course / class / therapy means that you are aware of the probable injuries.
Union Yoga Ayurveda (Union Centre Pte Ltd) and it’s staff are not liable or responsible for any injuries caused during the session which are visible or not visible, physical or hormonal or mental.
You as client take full responsibility of your own decision and will not claim any kind of compensation in terms of money or any resources for the damage caused because of due process.