Not all postures are tough and not all postures give injuries. It's all about how you align yourself. Postures which...Read More
- On 16/6/2017, We are the CURRENTLY the only one in both Singapore and Hong Kong who has all the Accreditation of Registered School in Yoga Alliance. RYT200, RYT300, RYT500, RPYT, RCYT, YACEP.
- On 17/9/2016, our third Beauty branch is opened in Singapore.
- The first branch of UNION YOGA AYURVEDA（Hong Kong) has successfully opened on 18 March 2016.
- First Yoga Therapy Centre in Singapore hosting the clinical Yoga therapy course under the supervision of Doctor of Medicine in Yoga & Rehabilitation (Dr Satyam Tripathi)
- Awarded as the best academic center (Abroad) by Swami Paramhansasamsthana, India in 2014.
- Recorded more than 100 patients undergoing therapy in a year for Yoga Therapy in a semester of 2014 and more than 280 patients in 2015.
- More than 800 Yoga therapy sessions have been recorded in a year 2014 and more than 2100 Yoga therapy sessions in 2015.
- Divided Yoga therapy patients category so that Yoga Therapy can also look forward to develop department as Modern Medicine.
- Yoga and Pulmonology department- Section A
- Yoga and Cardiology department- Section B
- Yoga and Psychiatry department- Section C
- Yoga and Rheumatology department- Section D
- Yoga and Spinal department- section E
- Yoga and Metabolic department- Section F
- Yoga and Gastro-intestinal department- Section G
- Yoga and Menstrual problems & Pregnancy- Section H
- Yoga and Oncology department- Section I
- Yoga and Positive Health- Section PPH