UNION YOGA AYURVEDA, KEMBANGAN Branch
UNION YOGA AYURVEDA, BEAUTY WORLD Branch
UNION YOGA AYURVEDA, OUTRAM PARK Branch
UNION YOGA AYURVEDA, (Hong Kong)
UNION YOGA AYURVEDA, AUSTRALIA
FOR KEMBANGAN BRANCH-
Through MRT Station- Take EWL, Alight at Kembangan MRT station. Take Exit-A towards Kembangan Plaza and walk 80 metres towards Kingston Court. You will find us there at 14 D, Kingston Terrace #01-01
FOR BEAUTY WORLD BRANCH
FOR OUTRAM PARK BRANCH
A. Code of Discipline
- Please report always at scheduled time.
- Those who report late by an hour and those who leave early by an hour will be considered only as observers and have to cover the attendance.
- No leave will be granted for any reason excluding medical emergency.
- To become an institute which trains and educates individuals as best teachers for yoga and Ayurveda principles, with long term field training and internship.
- Use of tobacco, smoking, alcohol etc in any form is forbidden.
- Cell phones/mobiles are banned in the Academic Areas.
- All programmes are compulsory.
- Yoga is a science and science should not be compared with any religion, its development is a service to mankind. Hence, learning yoga therapy is a training and education of another form of life science.
B. Dress code
- During yoga practice sessions yogāsana dress (professional full body covered yoga uniform, like Kurtä for women with Trouser – Baniyān / T-shirt for men with trouser).
C. Article to be brought
- Specific toilet requirements. (General basic toiletries will be provided).
- Writing materials.
- Yoga uniform and Yoga mat will be provided by school on payment
D. Pay Online
Before signing up for the course, please have a preview of course from our trainers and understand full schedule and syllabus and rules – regulation etc. Website, brochure are information materials for public and if in case you have not read the same then school is not responsible for your ignorance and negligence.
Signing up the course form is a declaration that you have understood all criteria and you are aware of the all pros and cons of the course and with your full awareness, you are signing up for the course. You will not be able to get any refund or transfer of fees at any point of time during the course.
All kind of Yoga Ayurveda teaching, training and therapy can cause certain injuries.
Signing up for the course / class / therapy means that you are aware of the probable injuries.
Union Yoga Ayurveda (Union Centre Pte Ltd) and it’s staff are not liable or responsible for any injuries caused during the session which are visible or not visible, physical or hormonal or mental.
You as client take full responsibility of your own decision and will not claim any kind of compensation in terms of money or any resources for the damage caused because of due process.
Stay in Touch